Toribash
Alright.

Okami, do you have skype by chance?
Last edited by Donut; Jan 2, 2014 at 07:51 PM.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post
Alright.

Okami, do you have skype by chance?

Yes I do. You can send a contact request to me @Deadcrab82 or deutra/okami.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Can I join? I play Judo, Aikido, Graykido, and ABD. I have been playing for 3 days from my break. My time zone is EST since I live in New York. My Skype is deadman1412
(Thanks for tellin' me Donut ;P)
Last edited by Bustahead; Jan 3, 2014 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Didn't see the format
I'm the last thing you want to see
MUAHAHA *cough* cough* god I hate that!
Busta there's a form to fill out on the OP if you wish to join. ;)
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Ok, I've practised with Donut and Kradel so far. But I want to practise more specific things next time.

Id be OK to practice with you next time if you PM me or let me know some other way when your doing it.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is how I see it. If we wanna strong ingame team, we need duel players. Look up: TGS (70% duel players) win over RelaxAll (10% duel players) in clan tourney. Because duel players know how to play effective in general.

So if some of you are really dedicated, I think it would make us strong, if you basically won some tourneys and learned till you became able to really duel up TC / win players in your mods.*

(:P

* - which you might argue that I'm not able to do myself. But it's mostly because of me being too lazy and rage-dueling (e.g. dueling more just because of rage of losing some TC before, disregarding the actual possibility to lose more.
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
This is how I see it. If we wanna strong ingame team, we need duel players. Look up: TGS (70% duel players) win over RelaxAll (10% duel players) in clan tourney. Because duel players know how to play effective in general.

So if some of you are really dedicated, I think it would make us strong, if you basically won some tourneys and learned till you became able to really duel up TC / win players in your mods.*

(:P

* - which you might argue that I'm not able to do myself. But it's mostly because of me being too lazy and rage-dueling (e.g. dueling more just because of rage of losing some TC before, disregarding the actual possibility to lose more.

So am I the only one thinking that jsnuff should be a moderator type thing for the in game team as well?
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Overall most of us (the guys I've played ingame with) are good enough to fight in events, we should have a few friendly clan wars just to test the water though. That way we can see how we fare and what would need to be worked on. Any one know a clan that will be up for a friendly war?