Endurance Onslaught 6.0
estamos pensando (brazilian portuguese for "we're thinking"). sadly it was removed from everywhere i have went.

and put your bioshocks on your buttocks, that's not really sad comparing to this one
postal 2
one of the only games that made me cry

of laughter

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Metro: Last Light.

I don't really get scared in games with first person shooter elements, so the fact that I spent nearly 2 hours stuck on one point in that game because I refused to enter a point I knew involved giant radioactive spider monsters of nightmares is pretty damn impressive for me. Plus the karma system in the game actually made me feel bad for some of the choices I could make. I'm normally not that involved with the whole good/evil moments, but I feel that the absolute terror that I felt in earlier parts of the game made me really connect with the characters and the interactions I had with them. By the end of it, I was actually feeling really bad for the entire circumstance of quite a few of the characters. Particularly the Russian. God damn I felt bad for the Russian.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by purangel View Post
In my opinion, I think heavy rain does considering that i don't play much console games :[

SHAWN!! SHAWN!! SHAWN!! SHAWN!! SHAWN!! SHAWN!! SHAWN!! SHAWN!!

That glitch aside,

The Stanley Parable.

That game is amazing.
It's touching in a comical kind of way, at least to me. It kind of signifies the government in a way, trying to control your every move.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree with Stanley Parable. The story can change & doesn't disrupt the ordinary story at the same time. Whatever you do is the real story.

It's a good reason do discover each ending, it's a unique multi-story.

SHAUUUUUNNNN

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUN
私の顔にそれを言う。
Recently I've started To The Moon.
I really like it so far. Couldn't bear to quit playing for at least three hours.

Also, I've always liked the Mass Effect series.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.