Toribash
Can I suggest a new thread? The thread could be for if someone wants to report an Origin member, they do it Here for you guys to see
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Sounds like a good thread, I'll talk to Satan to see what he thanks
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
But if we have a reported member, we did a bad job recruiting, nay? I don't luke this idea very much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I might be retired.
To be honest with you, a thread like that will get little use, because (atleast for the moment) it seems that we all get along pretty well together.

And I don't think he means actual reported, but if people are fighting or being unfair to everyone else. Kind of like an in-house reporting. Although anything serious will obviously have to go straight to the actual mods.
Let Satan guide you
Yeah. Got a point obviously if it's as serious as that of course it will go to my mods. Point taken I don't thank such a thread is needed. Although that make things easy to know what my members are up to, if its something minor they could pm. A leader.
Knowing that we have an inactive sweep almost underway and we want to lose as little members as possible, I was thinking that we could create a thread for the players that will be kicked. We could have the list of names of people that did not respond to Satan's private messages and it will give the players that missed them a second chance. If a player on the list responds we will cross their name off and tell them to be more active. We will keep the thread up for one week and any players who did not respond will be disposed of.

Tell me what you guys think.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Yeah we have a thread like that but I have to find it. Good idea though we might use that.
I'm pretty certain that thread is in the private board, so I'll make a new one in the public board? That way people can get to it easier.
Let Satan guide you