Toribash
I appreciate the positive reinforcement. Sadly I've been thinking about this for a while, we've done everything we could to stay afloat. Aside from some spots of heightened activity the fact remains we've been a four man clan for months now.This situation isn't solely up to me however, this is my clan and I have these guys to thank for everything. That being said I won't leave this clan until a unanimous decision is made to decide the fate of the clan.

Personally I'm content whichever route comes next we had our time, we had some really good times over a year strong. I'm happy knowing that we had a peak, but we haven't been able to come-back for a while now. I'll still gladly sink until the last man though, unless we all come to a group decision.

Sorry if I got too ''sappy'' here's a manly picture to return things to normal

Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Well, I'd say we post enough as it is now. However, we're not "fully active" but we're still pretty much here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by xDraGonZx View Post
AzureMage, maybe kick out all the inactive people and replace them with active people?

Hahaha that's funny, like there are any active people to replace them with in the first place, like there aren't 4 or 5 of us still in it 4lyfe.

Hahah, good laugh mate.

Also yeah, I'm with azure on agreeing with the group decision, one love me breda.
We should organise at least a forum event, in order to get people here. I also get sad when I see that there are no new posts on our forum.
buying items with usd
Oh, well hello there ArrowBasse.
How's it going?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Well, I have been mostly inactive becasue of school(projects mostly)
I know I haven.t been as acitve as promised, buy hey, I am stil here

I have also left marketing for a while, I only put my items on market and so on

What about that event? It could be anything. Let.s organise a story contest, where anyone, from any clan could participate, and add a prize of 20k. I could pay for that.;)
buying items with usd
I think I'm going to hop ingame.
I haven't been ingame for quite a while now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]