Toribash
I was abused

After that he sent 10 more messages saying that and saying that to other people, but I stopped taking screenshots because Schvannia said she didn't give a shit and ip banned me.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...58683&page=288

How is this even legal.
Once clan is down it should be down, not resurrected by the same tranvestic leader they had before. Just keep repeating the same shit.

Sorry this happend at your ''Best bet server ever, as long as im in here'' ''Best clan as long as im Leader''

Oh yeah congrats on your huge activity, noticed there was 12 invites just today and none posted applications lmfao. The people who compliment are seriously brain damaged. I mean I could make a clan with a gay ass name and invite a shitload of noobs, anybody could do that.
Last edited by Molotov5; Nov 25, 2012 at 01:16 AM.
Darren, guys don't worry about molotov. Solax will take care of him. I just hope solax will warn him to not talk shit to me no more.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by Molotov5 View Post
I was abused

After that he sent 10 more messages saying that and saying that to other people, but I stopped taking screenshots because Schvannia said she didn't give a shit and ip banned me.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...58683&page=288

How is this even legal.
Once clan is down it should be down, not resurrected by the same tranvestic leader they had before. Just keep repeating the same shit.

Sorry this happend at your ''Best bet server ever, as long as im in here'' ''Best clan as long as im Leader''

Oh yeah congrats on your huge activity, noticed there was 12 invites just today and none posted applications lmfao. The people who compliment are seriously brain damaged. I mean I could make a clan with a gay ass name and invite a shitload of noobs, anybody could do that.

Let me fix this for you before Solax takes it out and deletes these 2 posts.

Ok, for one.. I am a guy, last time I checked I am opti. Hmm, where did you get schvannia from? As for the IP ban... I clearly told you 10 times to shut the fuck up and that I didn't really care about it. I told you simply to grow up and get some skin. Just because someone said that to you, you want to cry like a little bitch. Your mom is there for a reason son.
Also, I gave you 10 warnings, and a mute, after the mute you constantly kept doing it and I banned you for it. I didn't only ban you, I banned him from the room aswell. Ask anyone.

Oh, you're wrong. As long as you was a leader, you can revive the clan that was once dead. It's 100% legal. As for fucking it up, I never fucked up anything. I am trying to give Saints a better rep, but it don't help when a little prick makes a alt and constantly harrases me and my members.

I am a born leader, and one of the top 5 best hosting rooms. Sorry that you are jealous.

This made my day. I tried out them. They DON'T have to post a app. I tried them out and the ones that did good got invited, the ones that didn't, well didn't get invited. Ask before you talk shit next time.

there, my rant is over.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Let me fix this for you before Solax takes it out and deletes these 2 posts.

Ok, for one.. I am a guy, last time I checked I am opti. Hmm, where did you get schvannia from? As for the IP ban... I clearly told you 10 times to shut the fuck up and that I didn't really care about it. I told you simply to grow up and get some skin. Just because someone said that to you, you want to cry like a little bitch. Your mom is there for a reason son.
Also, I gave you 10 warnings, and a mute, after the mute you constantly kept doing it and I banned you for it. I didn't only ban you, I banned him from the room aswell. Ask anyone.

Oh, you're wrong. As long as you was a leader, you can revive the clan that was once dead. It's 100% legal. As for fucking it up, I never fucked up anything. I am trying to give Saints a better rep, but it don't help when a little prick makes a alt and constantly harrases me and my members.

I am a born leader, and one of the top 5 best hosting rooms. Sorry that you are jealous.

This made my day. I tried out them. They DON'T have to post a app. I tried them out and the ones that did good got invited, the ones that didn't, well didn't get invited. Ask before you talk shit next time.

there, my rant is over.

Very nice opti,Very nice! and sorry molotov, but you're pathetic and stupid guy. Deak, if anyone make you mad or anything, tell-me, I will not let anyone go against my allies!
Kratos