Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Nice. Do you have any mods?

And actually if you people know some really good mods for KSP please link them.

fuck
Well, I don't have any.

Anyways, I made a new video with KSP.

First Kerbal edit ever! =D
M I N I V A N
i dont get it can i get any tips of u guys how i can build a FLYING ship ? :/ just tested around and reached 200.000 meters again but dunno...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
mhm orbiting isnt the problem, i got now 4 ships into the orbit, one is flying around 6 years until it gets near kerbin again :/ the problem is i always miss the mun, im flying to far (my rockets are fine they fly usually good enough) i already saw some tutorials to it but i still dont get it. i also got one flying around kerbin itself. but i wanna reach the mun
( i also tried a space plane, but i cant get it into the air, always crash up at the end of the starting field)
Last edited by Unicorn; Oct 2, 2012 at 01:15 PM.

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
mhm, okay have to keep trying then

uhm i like your vid. the song is awesome :O

Thanks.

Is it just me, or is it alot of more fun to play Kerbal when you are listening to a Kerbal Lets Play?

I use to enjoy listing to Scott Manley.

YouTube Channel.
M I N I V A N