Toribash
App

I'm 16 My real name is Eli Raylor I'm a black belt my favourite mods are aikido Wushu and judo
Last edited by apexninja; Aug 22, 2012 at 12:50 PM. Reason: mistake
Originally Posted by apexninja View Post
App

I'm 16 My real name is Eli Raylor I'm a black belt my favourite mods are aikido Wushu and judo

What? Too short app, rejected.
Originally Posted by apexninja View Post
App

This is not an "App", CHeers
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
Denied
Like jackal & chamara said, that really doesn't really count as an app.
A note to all members who are applying: Do not apply to this clan if you are going to join another clan.

I mean what the ****(whatever **** means.) cant you people apply for just one clan? Besides a brown belt or higher (meaning you and so many others) could get into this clan by a decent application which can show your skills.Not much or much doesn't matter if you show activeness and and the potential to increase what you do best to higher levels, or if you are good enough you could teach some of our members some skills,perhaps something in replay making? we would really love some replay maker and some of their tips to help us with our replays.
@apexninja: If you really wanted to got into this clan, you would have checked the fifth page where @isykes posted an A4 page application, that is satisfying!
So, no.
Last edited by Elettor; Aug 22, 2012 at 10:18 PM.
Paint me like your french girls
Dear members of Knotz,

I am very happy to write to you today in order to see if I could join your clan. My real name is Jose, but my friends call me Jose (you can also call me Boing :P). I am 16 years old and I was born in Guayaquil, Ecuador. My first language is Spanish, but I currently live in a English country (England) which makes me speak English fairly good. I really enjoy playing toribash from time to time and making friends. I pop jokes from time to time and I have a great sense of humour. I am a Second Dan Belt and my favourite mods are Aikido and Lenshu. I have seen the clan has some issues with the activity at the moment, and I will assure you that if I am accepted I will do my best to regain this.
**Sorry, I forgot to say my GMT. I am in UTC/GMT +1 hour.
As a last word, I must say that the animation concerning the 12th rule of the clan is very well done.
Here are some of my replays, I am not amazing but I do my best to have a good time.

Kind regards,

BoingBoing
Shazaam!!

Attachment 370543

Attachment 370544

Attachment 370545

Thanks for your time
Last edited by BoingBoing; Oct 22, 2012 at 09:11 AM.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
That's a good application buddy, as you said you can speak English well! The only thing you have to do in the clan is feel good and be active!
About the replays: they aren't quite good but it's all about practising, I used to make similar ones at the beginning. For now I can't stand making any...

I say yes, of course!
Paint me like your french girls
Thank you very much for your feedback. I know, I am not quite good at replays :P I will have to put more effort into that.
Glad you answered!
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
i give you 1 chances see the first page do the last procedure
and you good
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you