Toribash
I sense some1 has a crush

But anyway I say yes to Pie
Last edited by linkhunter; Jul 5, 2012 at 05:27 PM.
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Originally Posted by linkhunter View Post
I sense some1 has a crush

But anyway I say yes to Pie

^my thoughts exactly
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Lol no, just great friends.

don't say that or you'll get friend-zoned LOLOLOLOLOL.
but anyways link, 3 already said yes. I'm sending her the invite now.
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Went way ahead of you Death
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Why thank you all. Cozza may like me or may not o: I wont friendzone him *Or will I*
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Weren't you in [-Death] like two days ago..? How long were you even in that clan?

But nevertheless, welcome.
Dose is dead.
Hi and a warm greetings Extreme members! My name is Gian my username is Garmadon I chose Garmadon as my username because I love playing ninjago lego. I am 11 years old and im from Manila,Philippines. I was born on September2,2000. I am black belt my Qi is 2250. My rank is 2054. My 2 awesome clan is Extreme and Zero. I knew Toribash since December 2010 im just using alt because my old account named SigSaucer was hacked. I knew toribash because of [Guardians]aikidou. I like to join because your clan is awesome and to meet some new players and have some fun. I am very useful in clan war . My email adress is giancarlo.diaz@ymail.com. My hobbies are soccer and biking. Here are all my replays
Attached Files
box.rpl (136.3 KB, 2 views)
counter.rpl (63.2 KB, 2 views)
Garmadon extreme kicks.rpl (221.9 KB, 2 views)
costom.rpl (92.9 KB, 2 views)
wa.rpl (49.4 KB, 2 views)
.. I have seen your name in several clans now, you left our clan. Why on earth do you think you should apply again?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I like how you did a free-form application but cozza gives the impression that you are a clan hopper. You do not have much posts on the forums.. (I mean that it does not look like you are active since this account was made in February and you only have 196)
Last edited by Dose; Jul 6, 2012 at 02:26 PM.
Dose is dead.