xXxKyuubi [inactive]
Darkyuji [inactive]
AndyV113 [inactive]
SkullTwist [inactive]
UltraDNick - Rookie
Zesse - Rookie

Zesse's already been added.

Also, a little update,

Removed: caa577 (now Dawned) hasn't been in this clan for a while, back in July Dawned was in Most Wanted and has been applying for other clans ever since.
Last edited by Tamer0; Oct 16, 2008 at 03:16 AM.
no, i mean the clan listing thing, it seems they have disabled my ability to add him to the official roster, or anyone for that matter : /
\
DIEEE
Oh yeah, some of the ToriClan pages are broken. If you have a look at the roster, you'll have disappeared off it and '(leader)' will have no name beside it. They've been trying to fix it for a while now. =/
I am not a blue belt yet, but I have gone up from 1st belt to 40/50 games of blue belt in 2 and 1/2 days, most of it was yesterday/day before, so I can get up quite fast.
I have around 4500 TC, and a lot of items I would be willing to trade/sell, and I think I would fit in well at your clan.

There you go, that's what I messaged him.

Can any of you help me find you ingame??

Please message me back with your response,
Regards,
Mikeh12
I don't know your skill level yet but your grammar/spelling and general lack of 'abbreviated' language have marked you down as promising for me. As shicken has already said, find us online for a small test.

P.S. If you post some replays, that might help.

EDIT: However, you appear to be in the process of joining Discount-Death as well. If you apply here then make sure this is the only clan you want to join.
Last edited by Tamer0; Oct 26, 2008 at 03:10 PM.
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
I don't know your skill level yet but your grammar/spelling and general lack of 'abbreviated' language have marked you down as promising for me. As shicken has already said, find us online for a small test.

P.S. If you post some replays, that might help.

EDIT: However, you appear to be in the process of joining Discount-Death as well. If you apply here then make sure this is the only clan you want to join.

Discount-Death refused me, and this clan seems much better. Thank you for the compliment about my grammar, I find using correct English helps players who have English as a second, or even third language.

Do you have your own server I could show you some moves on??

EDIT: Here are some replays, the one called "!!!!!" is a move I made. I mainly stick to Jousting now, where I win a fair few matches.
Attached Files
!dcapsplit.rpl (41.0 KB, 3 views)
!good.rpl (41.1 KB, 3 views)
1wowwowwo.rpl (52.0 KB, 3 views)
!!!!!.rpl (19.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Mikeh12; Oct 26, 2008 at 03:52 PM.