Toribash
Well.
Don't listen to me I'm inexperienced when it comes to art.
(whispers to join IRC)

Can someone add this to my head.
I don't have photoshop anymore.
Last edited by Slanesh; Dec 23, 2011 at 09:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

feh.
it doesn't make sense to put a hat onto a helmet, lolwot
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

lol i agree with kyou
and i prefer the new hat
btw i finished the sig

--------

---
Last edited by Aitor21; Dec 24, 2011 at 07:49 PM.
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
Aitor, I would make the flow and Vodka part stick out a bit more so it's noticibile, but don't make it the thing that stands out the most.

Also, the avatar could be a little bit better. I would add different affect to it to make it similar but different.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
Aitor, I would make the flow and Vodka part stick out a bit more so it's noticibile, but don't make it the thing that stands out the most.

Also, the avatar could be a little bit better. I would add different affect to it to make it similar but different.

yep your right but vodka isn't giving me an clue of what he exactly want.. he is just posting lovely
so i uses its fine the way it is...
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
If you talk with him in #syn IRC you'll get a better understanding of what he wants. I'm sure of it.

He normaly hangs out in there with me, kevin, simon, hycx, firebolty, and others.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
ill try to talk with him but i dont know how to use the irc... :O
edit:
btw check out your request thread
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]