Toribash
View Poll Results: Your opinion on the merge
I love the idea, I'm looking forward to it.
14 Votes / 53.85%
I like the idea but I see some issues with it.
1 Votes / 3.85%
I'm undecided, I see some good and bad aspects.
1 Votes / 3.85%
I don't hate it but it doesn't seem like an overall good idea.
1 Votes / 3.85%
I hate it, it's a terrible idea.
9 Votes / 34.62%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Math View Post
Any clan with Math as leader, will never die. And... Noah? Are you ok? Will you really agree with that? Can we celebrate with fireworks, and lots of beer?

OMG WTF
i am exited
is it really happening?

nvm the last one....
I just don't like the idea of you guys merging, it's probably just because I know one a lot more than coffee. If you guys are friends and all, then you should do it, I just don't like the suggestion.
Tint is sex.
I don't want to merge either. No I am not ok with this. And Math, with [one] you're the leader. With this horrible mutant offspring of coffee and one mixed together, that is questionable. Meaning it could die. Invincible--> Vulnerable. Seems like a downgrade to me.
And Rain, the goddam leader issue. The thing I have been making as ass of myself over for the past week.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Noah
the goddam leader issue.

Originally Posted by Wolf
3. How are we reorganizing leadership?
Solution 3: We get all previous leaders/co-leaders, sit down and discuss who will be the leader of the new clan and who will be the co-leaders. Yes, one or both of the previous leaders will have to step down. But this is not a problem since both already said they'd do it if they had to.

^

For the previous questions about what we're still waiting for...

1. Deciding new leaders, which has to be done sometime with everyone in IRC
2. Deciding new name. We need to think of new names and then set a poll with the best ideas and change. That is, if we're going to change. Or are we staying as [one]? Hm
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Noah: I knew you said there were going to be problems with the merge but why are you changing your view to a no? Is there a specific thing you would like to be done?

The leaders are going to be simple.
Matheus and Nadhif/Me plus the bank for use of other members.
I will leave Nadhif the choice of taking the leader position or not and either way he can still use the new bank.

The new name...is going to be tough.
We need ideas from everyone and say which ones we like the most.
A new thread would be in order if we get to this point.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Argh Shemvin I hate that idea. 5 leaders is ridiculous, especially if they are sharing accounts. Wolf is right. Let's just sit down, and the two people who lose their powers can go cry :c
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Fine, then just Matheus and Nadhif/I.

Sounds fine to me, so is that it... Is everybody fine now? We good, or am I going to have to post more comedic pictures of cats?

Just in case...

~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
I heard you wanna poll?

Noah: just as usual, you wouldn't leave if we merge, right? (You know, only you're against it.)
Last edited by Math; Nov 17, 2011 at 11:42 AM.
Originally Posted by Shmevin
Matheus and Nadhif/Me plus the bank for use of other members.

That is actually a pretty good idea.
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.