Toribash
tch, half of you guys lied -_-
becouse i am shit scared of death i mean no one knows what it is like when you die i mean is it just plain black? or idk its scary shit
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
Anyone who says they aren't afraid are retarded. If you aren't afraid, then your amygdala isn't working properly, and you're a psychopath, and you should probably contact a psychiatrist.

Personally, I have an absurdist outlook on death, so I'm indifferent, but I'm sure that I'd be terrified before the moment(if it was expected, or whatnot).
Hoss.
psychopath == retard?

I'm not afraid of death. I'm not about to get myself killed or anything because life is just getting to be fun (again), but I'm certainly far from afraid.
))<>((
I don't really care about dieing, and I don't have the guts to kill myself.

Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Nah.
I welcome death with open arms.

We should visit eachother's house in our afterlives.
Well,I dont wanna die,well when i will I will be next to Hayden Cristensen who played anakin skywalker and all others star wars players so i am nto worried much
No alive opponent found
At this point I could care less. If someone walked in my house and was going to shoot me, I'd probably pull the trigger for them.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
No one truly wants to die, neither do I. But I'm not afraid of it. If it happens it happens I say.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]