Toribash
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Glitch Hop > Hou5 music :P
protip: ignore the intro, it gets good quick
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Hrm, you guys seem to be pretty into trance music. I'm trying to find a song I found once - it's about a guy on death row about to get electrocuted. Any takers?

Also related, the best album of all time.

Ahh, no idea mate. Btw, I'm not really into trance music, when it comes to EDM I'm into Dubstep (not shit like Skrillex or Nero, good dubstep), Drum and Bass, Electro House, Dub, Grime, IDM, and other shit like that.
What would you recommend as an entry point for people looking to get into EDM? What was the gateway drug/song for you?
I guess Basshunter when I was younger was what got me into the electronic sound. After that I got into a tiny bit of drum and bass before being introduced to dubstep (which is still my favorite EDM genre, so excuse me if I ramble a bit here) in like 2009. Rusko was my favorite dubstep producer of the time, and still is. Although, he's not as true to the roots of dubstep as people like Skream, Digital Mystikz, and Benga. However, if you're looking for a more aggressive take on dubstep, sometimes called brostep, I'd recommend any of the artists from Circus Records or Never Say Die.

Moving on from there, you can find some huge Drum and Bass producers on Hospital Records (netskynetskynetsky), and for Electrohouse I'd recommend some Feed Me or Knife Party.

Some other EDM artists (mainly dubstep) that I really jive with are DatsiK, Distance, DJG, Excision, Dub Scout, Fytch, KOAN Sound, Rameses B, Squarepusher,Tipper, Truth, and Venetian Snares.

The best way to find MORE music you like is to follow the artists on facebook (or if you have to, twitter). Because 1)You'll keep up with their new releases. and 2)They'll share music that they like from other artists. And if you like their music, chances are you'll like the music they like. And you just branch from there!

How's that?