Toribash
Originally Posted by dbuhos View Post
NNnnnnnnnnooooooo, why did I think about death again, I'm depressed as fuck now.

Goddamnit... Don't you realise saying something like that is like yawning? hmmm!? it's contagious, now I'm thinking about it and now I'm also depressed...

You now owe me one happy thought. Now I'm going to go sit in a corner...
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Death doesn't make me depressed. I know that when that day comes, I'll have had as many experiences as I should, and that I'll understand life more because of it. Threat of death just helps you understand life better, and I even believe I'll come to a point of acceptance earlier in life than most other people.

Think about love instead. That shit is good. Even loving someone feels good. Even if you haven't talked to them before.
HEy
Originally Posted by Puffbunny View Post
Death doesn't make me depressed. I know that when that day comes, I'll have had as many experiences as I should, and that I'll understand life more because of it. Threat of death just helps you understand life better, and I even believe I'll come to a point of acceptance earlier in life than most other people.

Think about love instead. That shit is good. Even loving someone feels good. Even if you haven't talked to them before.

Now then... guess we better get back on topic.

I just got asked out by a guy I didn't even know around 2 hour ago. This was the basic layout of our conversation:

Me: "No."

Him: "Why not? You haven't even gotten to know me yet..."

Me: "Exactly... that's why..."

Him: "Aw, okay. You sure?"

Me: "Just go away now, thanks."

...WHAT? No really, what? Why do guys do that? Just randomly ask chicks out, it happens constantly and it's weird...

I ask guys this all the time and they always answer "Because... your hot" or "I don't know, we get bored."

Those are not legitimate reasons! It pisses me off. In my whole life I've probably been legitimately asked out like 10 - 20 times. The other 90% of the time it is reasons like that... WHY!?
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
So there's this guy who has been leaving letters and shit for me everywhere, he even came to my front door with chocolates. He's really sweet, now... normally I would't allow it but, I let him in the house. Just to eat and talk.

The conversation was totally normal and then BAM, he brings up a threesome. What...? Really? It's so unlike him, or at least I thought. I tried to stray off the topic but he kept brining it back up. He's nice and all but... I'm not really ready for, well... that.

It's so weird apart from this one incident, he's been totally sweet and cute and everything. I'm not quite sure what to tell him, I just tried to phone him a while ago to ask him exactly what it was he wanted. His basic reply to this was that he didn't want another guy, just another chick... great, more awkward for me, didn't even think that was possible.

Then get this, he said that he'd prefer if it was another scene girl. Now, scene isn't really a very large style, there aren't that many scene girls around. Plus, the only scene girls I know are my best friends and... that'd be weird.

Grrr...

Why does everything always have to get so fucking complicated?
Last edited by Rainbowz; Sep 25, 2011 at 07:28 PM.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
GAAAAH! WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN TO SPELL AND USE PROPER GRAMMAR!?
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Blargh, why freshmen don't do good in drum line.

=.=

mlfw.info/f/353 > Mfw freshmen are out of form. But then mfw was mlfw.info/f/199 when I saw I defied laws of physics with drumsticks.