Ranking
Originally Posted by rubber99 View Post
but i'm not wrong bruh! that's yo opinion. yes, lil wayne raps about money, drugs, sex, etc. doesn't classify it as fake dawg! and to me he doesn't mess anything up.. i like his music. i like hip/hop. period. you feel where i'm comin from?

and your vids weren't proving anything, that's why i said that.

Lil Wayne is an idiot. Anyone who performs with an intsrument, and doesn't bother to learn to play said instrument, is an idiot. And just because your opinion conflicts with anothers doesn't mean that your right and he's wrong. You both have valid points.

I personally think his hip hop is embarrassing to the genre. I prefer old school hip hop where the music was a sampled drumbeat, a funk bassline, and a group of friends freestyling, but that's just me.
Originally Posted by rubber99 View Post
but i'm not wrong bruh! that's yo opinion. yes, lil wayne raps about money, drugs, sex, etc. doesn't classify it as fake dawg! and to me he doesn't mess anything up.. i like his music. i like hip/hop. period. you feel where i'm comin from?

and your vids weren't proving anything, that's why i said that.

Its everyones opionion if i make a thread on lil wayne every one would say AWWWWW he sucks. You just made a opinion.Yes you dont here tupac talking about money and sex. Thats true rap.

Good to know you like MAINSTREAM hip hop. Im not telling you to stop listening to his music. Im saying he sucks and he's a bad influence. Now i know where you comin from.

Definnition of fake rap from jay electronica:

That's why when you talk the tough talk I never feel ya.
You sound real good and you play the part well, but the energy you givin off is so unfamiliar.
I dont feel ya.
We need somethin reala!!!
Last edited by Twankie; Sep 7, 2011 at 01:44 AM.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
ehh. i guess. but still i think he's not "fake" and i like his rap.
also, i don't follow in his footsteps, i just like his music. so he's not of or any influence on me..
you yo daddy son
Why didn't you say that in the first place -_______-. Well atleast your not doin drive bys,gangbangs,sniffin crack,ect. Alright beef is over.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.