Toribash
I just thought that you rate one if it's one replay, and if 2 you rate them both then get the average.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

newp =3 each replay is judged separately
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Fuck then I gotta get me a replay.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

go go go!! xD your time is almost outttttt
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Kingpin, i dont know which one you like more or which one i should replace, so can i just submit a 3rd one, and you chose my best 2 to enter in the contest?
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
He already said no. 2 replays, replace the one you think is worst.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Idk which one to replace, so im leaving this replay here so you can use it in the video but not entering it in the contest. ok?
Attached Files
SPAR3.rpl (555.8 KB, 5 views)
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Sounds good =)

@_@ cant use it, either you hacked this thing to damnation, or you lag like a mofo
I dont hack, as i said before. I think wolfe was right my fps is way to low
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
probly =p but at least this clears up that you laged in the other vid and not hacked, so some good came from it o.o