Toribash
Originally Posted by goughy1210 View Post
My mum passed away and wont be on for a while.

I'm so sorry. That's really hard to go through. If you need someone to talk to, I'm always here.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Well, life sucks and I'm being evicted from my house tomorrow and I wont have internet. I will only be active if I'm at my girlfriends or a friends house, etc.
Wait, what
Going to be in Africa for 3 weeks (starting tomorrow); then I leave for China. I'll be off and on (probably) while in Africa, but I'll be inactive for a bit while trying to set up my college life in China.

Good news is: I may meet up with BenD. That'd be fun.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
Going to be in Africa for 3 weeks (starting tomorrow); then I leave for China. I'll be off and on (probably) while in Africa, but I'll be inactive for a bit while trying to set up my college life in China.

Good news is: I may meet up with BenD. That'd be fun.

Tell BenD I said hi.
Going to be pretty inactive for a while (as I already have been). My laptop is broken, and I don't really have access to the Internet other than my crappy phone. I can still post every now and then.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420