Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Yes, I am sure we have the skill to become number one in the list.

We can beat evo and clan.

:O

We need to rank higher then evo, once that happens he will start to talk shit.

Like he is doing to one lol
Last edited by MindSwiped; Jun 30, 2011 at 10:12 AM.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Never knew we were having a clan war o.o Well, try to keep me informed next time, good job anyways ^^ <3

Sorry, you weren't online at that moment. There was no way I was going to say no to a clan mod. Anyway, could you remove me from General in Toriclan because Fish put me up there just so I could accept that war.
and definitely not in defenestration gaming
I have no moderator powers in the toriclan.. and it's all messed up because there are about 30 un-used ranks. I have no idea what exactly happened but when I checked it, there was so much dicking around x'D I'm going to talk to a clan mod about possible reseting it. However, I believe that Takkrala has moderator powers within the toriclan thing, so perhaps message him about it.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Not within the toriclan thing. I have no moderator powers within the toriclan. I have board moderator powers. He was requested a rank change within the toriclan, that of which I cannot do because I have no moderator powers there.
Yeah PM fish about it.

Founder:
Rappunk23

General:
SC501
Kaitowan
Takkrala

Colonel:
Supahninja
Lord

Soldiers:
Everyone else

Also jo Essence
Yeah uhm, the ranks are all fucked. I'm going to try and get a reset thing. Get our stats transfered to a new fresh one and I'll edit the rest from there.
@rappunk23: I told takkrala bout that you dont have moderator powers on tori clan so i told him to nudge you for top to the founder, is that position good for you?
It gets better...