Toribash
I figured out that my RTW Character has one of the fastest vehicles and an overpowered permanent NTEC-5 Nol.

I'm gonna recover it when I get access to my brother's computer.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
It doesn't work on my laptop at all, when i load up the game, it just gets stuck on loading for some reason. So far, the game sucks in my opinion.
its not worth the time. literally.... reason
1.Loading is its just sooooooooo freakin slow sooooooo sooooooo freakin slow
Last edited by Yoki; Jun 19, 2011 at 07:43 AM.

Originally Posted by XxMK1xX View Post
It doesn't work on my laptop at all, when i load up the game, it just gets stuck on loading for some reason. So far, the game sucks in my opinion.
its not worth the time. literally.... reason
1.Loading is its just sooooooooo freakin slow sooooooo sooooooo freakin slow

So the game doesn't work on your computer...
Thus it sucks?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
It doesn't work on my laptop at all

laptop

That would be the issue.

I recovered my RTW character. You'll sometimes see me playing on a character named Steampunk. Normally I'll be on Deco, though.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
So the game doesn't work on your computer...
Thus it sucks?

Of course, because the internetz revolve around him.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Update!

New APB$ cars for both Enforcers and Criminals came out. Information on it should be on the loader. I can't seem to find it on my laptop.
Updated the thread with proper specs.