Toribash

Nah I don't think so. Sony has learn from this and they have a better security method. And between, those are rumors.
http://community.us.playstation.com/...art=0&tstart=0
Last edited by Neru; May 7, 2011 at 08:19 AM.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Originally Posted by p0w View Post
Nah I don't think so. Sony has learn from this and they have a better security method. And between, thats old news.
http://community.us.playstation.com/...art=0&tstart=0

If this is the same group that compromised Sony's security to get at our personal information, then they won't have to hack into Sony's servers again to publicise it (they plan to publicise some of the information they took, not hack back into and mess around with Sony's servers).
Besides, they mentioned that they still have access to some of Sony's servers.

Anyway, the attack (or prevention of) has yet to happen, so it's not old news.
Sony would likely tell us if they had been attacked already.
Attacking a company that already has the FBI involved in an investigation is pretty dumb.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
Ok, does anybody know when psn will be back of the east coast? I have been waiting close to 3 weeks and I'm about to switch to xbox.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Originally Posted by xR3apzZx View Post
Ok, does anybody know when psn will be back of the east coast? I have been waiting close to 3 weeks and I'm about to switch to xbox.

Not a sure day planted, just wait for my
updates. I'll will notify all of you.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
They said during the major fixing of the system, it got hacked again which is why they are trying to put as much protection as possible on the system, but these hacker douches are still trying to hack it again just to make a point, in my opinion that's just dumb and those hackers should go to jail or something for wasting everyone's time.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Watch how Osama Bin Laden was found 1 day after the PS3 Internet didnt work.
Finaly they started looking.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Originally Posted by NinjaBent View Post
Watch how Osama Bin Laden was found 1 day after the PS3 Internet didnt work.
Finaly they started looking.

So the two are related!
I'm Back Baby