Toribash
Everyone, I recommend u get PORTAL 2 by all means and play it.
If u, by any chance have 2 computers in LAN multiplayer with your friend (or sister ) will be such a laugh.

[cut of the chatter and happening from the multiplayer game, actors: Bojan, Bjanka]

Bojan and Bjanka find themselves in the room with giant contraption that has multiple spiked walls and pressure plates that can squish u like a bug. Bojan has to go into that contraption to fetch the cube that they need to put it on the button and finish the level. Bjanka will control Bojan's ''flight'' through that device using a button that controls tractor beam which can pull u or push u into one direction (on/off button determines that), and using portals to focus these tractor beams through the contraption. Bojan's life is basically in her hands cause he can only hope she will traverse him through the infernal device in one piece.

And now:

Bojan: You have to stand on that damn button and be ready to change the direction...
Bjanka: Ok, ok I got u!
Bojan: But don't stand now, flow of the beam is ok.
Bjanka: I'm not an idiot I can see that!
Bojan: Be close to button don't wonder around watching am I on the good level and...
Bjanka: Just go already, I know what to do!
Bojan: *prays to god then enters the portal that leads him into the fry

He is pushed up by the beam, then left toward the spikes!
Bjanka stands on the button, he's safe but must be propelled downward now, spikes are all around him!

Bojan: Down! Down! No, LEFT!... Ok! ... Uffff, wait change the, change the...
Bjanka: I know what I'm doing! Relax!
Bojan: No! No there, that's wrong, Open portal again! Down!
Bjanka: Shut up!
Bojan: Ok, that's good, Wait, let it go down then before the... NO! Not now! Let it pass the...
Bjanka: Will u shut up, I see it's going up, I'll just dance o the button and keep u in one spot.
Bojan: Press it, press it now.. O-o-o-oo!... I don't have time, I don't have time!!!!
Bjanka: You have time, it will not...
*pressure plate almost squished Bojan
Bojan: Fuck, that was close! Pull me up, NO, Pull me down, down now! Change... A fuck, u forgot to open the new portal up!
Bjanka: Just shut up, I'll open it again under u and u will go up!
Bojan: But u can't see me from that angle u can't open... Oh, u can! OK... Slowly. No, wait for it to finish the cycle, wait... NO, not now, Down! NO UP! UP! UP! What are u doing?!
Bjanka: A FUCKING DIE ALREADY!

*Intentionally Bjanka sent Bojan under the spiked pressure plates!
*ZGVLJACK!

*Rage quit and quick run toward Bjanka to punch her in the arm!

XD

It's fun! :}
+100

I'm too poor to buy it so I decided to opt for the hamachi solution, and it works perfectly. And that's not a bad thing you can only play with some friends you know ;p

Portal 2's just awesome.
check
R.I.O. - After The Love (Tony Pryde Remix)
most probably u will like it
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post
check
R.I.O. - After The Love (Tony Pryde Remix)
most probably u will like it

Oh, very steep song :3
I'm пипися))))
some nice sounds here !

I felt like sharing some digital music too ;p

__________________________________________________ ___________________
Also, some french hardtek/hardcore sounds

bububub

Last edited by deprav; May 2, 2011 at 05:18 PM.