Toribash
Everytime I fight Dge now, I see this sheep in my head.

I know he's probably just forgotten he was chewing. Yet I still feel there is something demonic and malevolent lurking between those wide-set beady eyes. It's causing me to hesitate in decapping him. Does anyone else suffer this problem?
i do very much. Every time im in the forums. That demonic sheep's eyes freeze me into staring at them for 10 straight minutes... I'm waiting for a fucking deadly sheep to jump out of my screen and kill me..
Chicken, on behalf of the clan, I charge you with a solemn duty. Approximately one hour from your domicile lies Lolland. It is your duty to travel there and find out what is so funny. As it is also known as "the pancake" you must bring them the knowledge of waffles. The pancakes must be corrupted! Go ye forth Sir Chicken and corrupt these backward heathens.
Ohello there, Mike.
So like, I accepted him so say sup to our new member, fags : d

@seeVV:
Cry me a river : d
retired
now real will beat barcelona's ass! last time it was 3-3 without 3 best guys in real... Barcelona had full set ;P
Now it will be Half-Final... ( polish: polfinal to half-final czy semi-final bo zapomnilem ;P? ) Real vs Barcelona... u will see epic game 4:2 aaaaaargh!
Originally Posted by seeVv View Post
now real will beat barcelona's ass! last time it was 3-3 without 3 best guys in real... Barcelona had full set ;P
Now it will be Half-Final... ( polish: polfinal to half-final czy semi-final bo zapomnilem ;P? ) Real vs Barcelona... u will see epic game 4:2 aaaaaargh!

semi-final

btw barca sucks
Selling tc via paypal , pm me