Toribash
Good point. I have seen ripper owning hard out there recently. I dunno. Yes Balloffire is a bit cocky but I think that we should have rickyz and drone try him out and tell us what they think. (Drone you are an Elite aren't you?)
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
lolpants. drone is a council member. he beat me with a stick and then spit on me for that position... jokes :P hahaha hes been one for 2 weeks now i think
Shop + VorteX + Toribash = FUN
confUseD?
I know he's a council member, but can you have more jobs than the ones outside of what your given by title? Psy, please elaborate.
You can have all the jobs at the same time if you manage to. Somehow.
Btw; ripper, you are being mean somehow. You've been told quite a few time to stop asking for a job, you didn't either.

PS : Sorry for being away. Got a big argument with my father, Now I moved out, I'm on my mom computers just to say hi =)
Grand Overseer of VorteX
guess we'll need clear descriptions of who does what before you can have more jobs then what your title stipulates.

okay and except for that. I for one liked that time was a factor in deciding who is what. for example. in the old vortex you needed to be a member for 4 months before you could become a veteran, or ask to become one(something like that)

EDIT: was busy writing this when psy replied.
Shop + VorteX + Toribash = FUN
confUseD?
Originally Posted by lolpants View Post
Good point. I have seen ripper owning hard out there recently. I dunno. Yes Balloffire is a bit cocky but I think that we should have rickyz and drone try him out and tell us what they think. (Drone you are an Elite aren't you?)

no im a council member. Elite and officer. Practically most of them combined.
I am evil.
well i will agree with testing me. I really like that idea
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU A LIME, GET A GOD THAT GIVES YOU TWO LIMES, TO PREVENT SCURVY
Is there anyone who doesn't want to be an officer? Just real quick I want to ask right now.