Toribash
I don't know looks kinda unholy and archangels are the highest rank of holy angels so I don't see it fitting
I'm the Leader of [Opt]Optimum, if you wanna join... then apply already!! smh
And the banner you have now isn't unholy looking? A guy who resembles an assasin with a giant sword and a hood doesn't look holy. It looks like a druid. Not only that but your "evil" so ask yourself if that's holy. Archangels are supposed to be dark angels.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
Originally Posted by Metal9 View Post
your in the clan? I didn't know well I think you should recruit I don't think it would be any problem

There is no problem there fake angel as metal said, just get them to apply here.
-----
Originally Posted by Metal9 View Post
Jesut you can do a recruitment thread in the recruitment area
-----
this could be a clan picture, but you may want another style

Thats really cool
Last edited by thejesut; Feb 9, 2011 at 03:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Show some Love.
Originally Posted by TheLunatic View Post
And the banner you have now isn't unholy looking? A guy who resembles an assasin with a giant sword and a hood doesn't look holy. It looks like a druid. Not only that but your "evil" so ask yourself if that's holy. Archangels are supposed to be dark angels.

When did having a hood and a giant sword made you unholy and still I didn't pick that banner. Also where does it said Archangels are evil, fallen angels might be evil but not archangels. Is not that your banner is bad is just is not suitable.
Never siad they were evil. But seriously, your evil too and you talk trash about how my banner is unholy looking and bad? Jesut, control your members. Heartless no longer wants to be allies with your clan. Sorry, I tried to help but if my help isn't appreciated then so be it.
what are you talking about I never said your banner was bad, I said it was unholy if the clan would be Fallen Angels well the banner would be perfect but in this situation is not suitable.

*oh I get it you mean my sig...thats just a sig it doesn't mean anything.
My App
Hi Metal9 This is my App hope u like.

>>>>>>>>App<<<<<<<<<

Hello, My name is Jack Im alittle to young ( im 10) I reckon i should be "Eternal" Because i like fighting and i will take responsiblility if anything goes Wrong. I hope my app gets accepted.

Sincerley,

Jack
No fuck it, you dont likes my banner. The banner you have now is unholy too. But whatever idc anymore.
Originally Posted by L4S3R View Post
Hi Metal9 This is my App hope u like.

>>>>>>>>App<<<<<<<<<

Hello, My name is Jack Im alittle to young ( im 10) I reckon i should be "Eternal" Because i like fighting and i will take responsiblility if anything goes Wrong. I hope my app gets accepted.

Sincerley,

Jack

I tested this guy and he has potential, so I recommend him
-----
Originally Posted by TheLunatic View Post
No fuck it, you dont likes my banner. The banner you have now is unholy too. But whatever idc anymore.

K... I hope this doesn't affect us being allies with Heartless
Last edited by Metal9; Feb 9, 2011 at 11:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump