Toribash
Originally Posted by usimm View Post
Awesome stuff Membrain. Although, maybe it would look better with more shadow underneath the hair? just my opinion though.

Tribalzzzzzz.

z0d1ak25 editted this one and added in eye because he didn't like the way the visor-ish thing looked as a face.

I usually hate tribal stuff. I actually like this one with the added eyes.

Originally Posted by Veyy View Post
Hi,
heres one I quickly made took about 15 minutes because of the stupid path tool, c and c please.

I'm stealing this one! Just joking. The eyes stretch but they look fine to me on a sphere. I would suggest adding more complexity to the design.

Originally Posted by Aoc View Post
Hey guys, this is my try for maldiluna's logo ;o
and I want you to rate it. :3

Is very pretty. I like it lots!

The only thing I can see that might need improvement is that the back is too simple compared to the front. Other than that it's great!
Back for good.
Originally Posted by Veyy View Post

C and C please it's A WIP, I finally found my style

I like the torso design but I think I've seen a few sets with a similar layout. I personally prefer more detail. Keep at it though.

Originally Posted by Doxxy View Post

Nice work as usual. I gotta agree with usimm about the back. As is it's a great head!

Originally Posted by Doxxy View Post

*jizzed in my pants

bro this is amazing i LOVE heads like this the color and the style god this really nice bro good job....i have to say it does look a bit blurry or like it could be higher quality but still outstanding!
wanna spar? pm me =]