Toribash
Yes we need more members which requires more events which requires more funding which means we can't do shit -.-

I was about to buy 500k before my money was stolen -.-
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Why not host smaller 5-10k turnys?

All thats needed is a server with a good title and tell all who is there that we are recruiting.
Right?
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
Lack of money.. Remember I was going to quit. Before that I was going to buy a set, for that I borrowed tc from our bank, see where I'm going right? Y.Y I'm a terrible leader. Anyway, I would buy the tc to repay the clan, but paypal is being contrary, so I gotta wait til it is fixed out first. Hopefully wednesday I will have money. Then I'll start hosting events, in order to promote the clan. Also I think I need more experience hosting events. Long while back in they first opened a board called Projects there was a thread about applying for GK. I applied then and never got any response, then I applied again in SlipAncs thread, didn't get in. Only thing that I really think held me back was my inexperience hosting events
Well.. I have 16k what I would like to donate for the cause but I'd like to donate it when we are, you know, stable.
[11:03] <Murmayder> I AM A WALRUS
Fishcake was on 56 mins ago
O.o

Edit: Just reached black belt

Too bad i cant make a thread.
caz would just delete it
Last edited by EpicFailure; Apr 26, 2010 at 08:47 AM.

Well it depends if the thread could me merged into discussion or not -.-

Guys I dont delete every thread that is made...

I delete/close threads that could be dealt with over pm, or are pretty much worthless...

it seems those are the only threads you make -.-
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*