Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Short said: I think its to serious. Akward. But nicely done if i turn against my instincts XD No offense. (Spelling errors)
Wow, FRO RELY? YAY SONGS!
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Back in the day when I played 8 hours a day (before 2.0) I had many dreams about rotating stuff. When I'm watching a match I just hold down left or right and:YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY, RIGHT ROUND!

Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
on an unrelated note, you guys should switch to the toribash irc server D: instead of using freenode.

EDIT: Ok the tutorial was updated and the channel is now on
irc.toribash.com
Channel name:
#relaxall
Last edited by wert613; Nov 29, 2007 at 11:32 AM.
--wert
No longer use quakenet ya know

Edit: yea, I ffed up posting here, apologies. still a valid statement.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
Openers tutorials
Post here opener tutorials, telling what server is this opener to (for. eg. wushu, judo etc.). preferably in form of a toribash replay. It's come to my attention that people are asking sometimes how do U do that etc. Well U will have it all here. Don't do excessive spam, please;p. Add here *mainly* what's asked for;p. I'll start tommorow... It's late!!!
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"