Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Who is your favorite rapper?
Drake [Drizzy]
2 Votes / 5.26%
Lil' Wayne [Weezy F. Baby]
8 Votes / 21.05%
Kanye West [Yeezy]
0 Votes / 0%
Eminem
26 Votes / 68.42%
T.I.
0 Votes / 0%
MackMaine
0 Votes / 0%
Birdman [Baby]
0 Votes / 0%
Ludacris
2 Votes / 5.26%
50 Cent
0 Votes / 0%
Mims
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ok, take off that poll. it has so little rappers its not even funny.

my favorites are:
1. Lil Wayne
2. Ludacris
3. Papoose
4. Lloyd Banks

But its all a matter of preference
Originally Posted by reekondub View Post
^ ten is the most you can put on a poll

@tyler: modern rappers. Tupac isn't modern...

sort of why i said i prefer, if i were to pick a modern rapper it would have to be lil wayne, drake or eminem
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
I honestly couldnt pick, but i chose Drake

His flow is ill and he actually makes his metaphors make sense rather than just throwing them together like Lil' Wayne :/

Birdman, Mack Maine, Mims: SUCK ASS!

Also, I feel Eminem is only winning because he is a white rapper and a vast majority of the community doesnt listen to rap, nor are they able to understand the legitamate meaning behind the real music. I doubt they can even relate to the fake rappers :/

Now dont get me wrong, Eminem is truely a very talented rapper but he is my 3rd favorite on a list of 10, Drake is 2nd, at the moment he is anyway.

Reekondub: Why is Jay-Z not on the list?
I listen to rap. I've listened to rap virtually my whole life. It's only since last year, I've been into deathcore and metal, etc.

MOBI: So when you say we don't understand the meaning behind the real music, you do relise Eminem puts emotion into his songs right? Also Eminem is known for his ability to produce flows and beats effective, he is not known for being white.

Reekondub: Eminem has been in songs with Biggie Smallz, so how did he make it on the list if this poll only includes new rappers?
Show a bro some love.
Eminem has new songs. 'we made you' is fairly new. 'forever', and a bunch others.

@mobi: hmm... you're right, I should have replaced birdman with him. I have no idea why I put him.
I dont have any favourite modern rapper... Pretty much all of them sucks.

R.I.P Ol' dirty bastard and Big pun!
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.