Toribash
i started drinking in my softmore year of highschool im 19 now i dont like to drink i think its dumb, the high is just not worth it. i would rather kick back and smoke a joint than get stupid and intoxicated, where im much more likely to start a fight or kill myself.

i smoke less than 3 cigs a day started when i was 18
moderation is key with every aspect of life
I smoked.. starting age 13
Quitting age 14
Luckily i didn't have cravings and there is always drinking to resort to
Plus i saw the effect those cig's did to me
Chucked a runner and barely got past 100m was huffing and puffing like heck =/

Anyone who reads this
Dont start smoking, it ruins you
Smoke if you aren't easily addicted like me
I still take a few puffs from a friend if i feel tired
MFR-Private
FalconJabs Shop
lol ok losts of posts keep em comin lol im really glad thet my thread got lots of posts XD and thnx for sharin pple thet is interestin to see what other pple think XD and btw i smoke ajoint from time to time XD the herb is goood and i dont want pple to start smokin cuase of my thread dont lol if u do then smoke from a choice lol dont do what other pple say to u choce ur own way of life XD more post im addicted XD
Originally Posted by caelquinn View Post
Oh great, another preaching non-smoker xD

I didnt say you have to smoke to be cool. You can obviously be cool without smoking.

And as for 2nd hand, if you dont like it, move away.

There are designated smoking areas in public places now (where I live anyway), so if youre in one of those areas and you dont like smoke, then you lack intelligence.

moving away dosent help because were i live smokers are everywhere, im not saying i h8 smokers i just h8 the smell of the smoke i have some friends who smoked im still cool with them but Sooner or later there ganna get caught
[Pigs]|TA|AM|
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
I don't smoke and I never will. I don't got anything against anyone who smokes. My mom does and my dad used to.

are you me? same exact situation. messed up thing is, my grandma died from cancer a month ago and my mom was crushed. and shes still smokin'. what the f***! dad quit a while ago but i think ive seen him smoke a cig or two since then. one time he said he didnt smoke that much, just every time he drank. which happened to be every day xD hes not a heavy drinker though. too tolerant. i despise any form of drug, whether it be alcohol, cigs, weed, or heck i sware im getting a little ticked off with all the caffeine (mainly cus monsters are f****** everywhere. people who drink monsters are obnoxious)

Originally Posted by deridor View Post
are you me? same exact situation. messed up thing is, my grandma died from cancer a month ago and my mom was crushed. and shes still smokin'. what the f***! dad quit a while ago but i think ive seen him smoke a cig or two since then. one time he said he didnt smoke that much, just every time he drank. which happened to be every day xD hes not a heavy drinker though. too tolerant. i despise any form of drug, whether it be alcohol, cigs, weed, or heck i sware im getting a little ticked off with all the caffeine (mainly cus monsters are f****** everywhere. people who drink monsters are obnoxious)

dude u need to stop drinkin caffe so i get from what u have typed thet ur not smokin not drinkin not do drugs ?
I don't smoke, maybe I will try to smoke once but it will be once. I love drinking wine but I can stop at anytime so I won't be drunk!
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I don't smoke, maybe I will try to smoke once but it will be once. I love drinking wine but I can stop at anytime so I won't be drunk!

ok nice its to good to know when to stop lol and this is the kind of guys i like they not imidiatly say no they say they will try and then decide XD