Ranking
I don't feel like telling you about the one I had last night,pretty disgusting.

But the one I had awhile back was two cars racing around in a circle. covered in neon.That was it.

another one I had was when there was this soccer related game,and it was like dragon ball z and other things mixed together.The only thing I remember from that was jumping off a balcony and hitting the ball with other people (andmoving statues) moving toward me.
lol cherry, i like the neon cars.

Here's my dream from a while back i had.

I was at my house with a few friends and then i like said something and i turned into some animal, also the people i was with became animals. This was one of my fav dreams i've had.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]
Lol,that's pretty funny.

My nightmares are freaken stupid. My scarist one was...

a nutcracker on a shelf,then cue scary music,creepy close up on the nutcracker.I try to open my eyes but I COULDN'T WAKE UP.Scarist.Childhood memory.Ever.
Zombies sucks.I dreamt sumthing about watching soccer on TV but there weren't normalp layers..That's all I remember.
Life is just a fantasy.Gaming is the new reality

Join my glowy fantasy shop!Coming soon!
Originally Posted by demon0092 View Post
Zombies sucks.I dreamt sumthing about watching soccer on TV but there weren't normalp layers..That's all I remember.

Speak for yourself ,I can say that soccer sucks too.
Centuries Of Damn
You can say it.I don't actually like soccer.I just watch some of the matches(Stii si tu,steaua :]).
Life is just a fantasy.Gaming is the new reality

Join my glowy fantasy shop!Coming soon!
before i sleep i always check on forums
so i dream i was in wibbles spamming
and then i opened a new tab
and opening wibbles forum again to see the new threads and stuff

i saw "you dont have permission to see this" (not exactly but something like that)

so like hamster banhammered me in wibbles so i destroyed my laptop and jumped out the building and when i fall to the ground i woke up

the end

:3
Most of my dreams are like high budget Uwe Boll movies. Horrible acting, awful plots, but holy crap the effects are awesome.

I dreamt that i was eating, and this guy transforms into a dragon and breaths fire everywhere. All i remember.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread