Toribash
it says 97 for me, but i don't trust it, because there were at least 10 questions i didn't understand(im german). Actually i was told my local school test said 137.

Gonan do a german online test as well.
Why are people upset over getting scores that place them above average? I would understand being pissed if you got a score in the deficient range, but come on now.

also
Originally Posted by m0o View Post
Bitches dont know bout my gardner's aspects of intellect.

what is that, it sounds fun.

Also yeah, this test is totally geared towards the US. Did anyone try the other test on there?
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I scored 104, though im really not as smart as many of you out there ( i wish i was ) i scored 119 on an official test ( in my own language ), also an IQ test measures mathematical and spatial reasoning, logical ability, and language understanding. So factual knowledge is somewhat bullcrap and has nothing to do with your IQ.

Besides all this i bet if there would be lightning striking down upon all those who did this test twice or even tripple and then took a screenshot or just told some high number in here, i would smell burning flesh right now.

But i had fun with it, i got kind of dizzy with the patterns ghehe

also, maybe the real test here is: Do you know it is bullcrap or not? cause if you think this can be thrusted your IQ must be below 100 since you can "buy" your personal intelligence profile" if you know anything about marketing, and have some normal problem solving skills, you would know how to make money and therefore know how to get people to buy it, people are suckers when it comes to their ego's.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
I hope no one belive seriously to these QI test made on internet.In truth every kind of qi test are a very stupid thing,because is impossbile to calculate every parameter than make a person intelligent.Starting from the fact that exist a lot of kind of intelligence(someone can have a great math intelligence,but a poor social intelligence for ex.).Is stupid to give an importance to these test,and nation in where these test are used for work suck a lot.
Btw this don't leave that they are even fun to do in internet and that i scored 132 for normal test and 124 for harder test,my english suck,and my math knowldge are even worse...so i'm a GENIUS whooo!=P
Last edited by bRuCiA; Dec 17, 2009 at 04:32 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
so i'm a GENIUS whooo!=P

Not even close.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
HAhahaha I'm not quite sure of mine, I've gotten just about anywhere from 90 to 140 on different tests. I got 126 on a Mensa test. I'm not quit sure if that's to good. And I don't know if age effects it but I'm 13. EDIT: I bet jesse had ADD
Last edited by jacksavage; Dec 18, 2009 at 01:19 AM.
hey, IQ test booklets are like 100+ questions of pattern recognition and logic

Never saw one that had general knowledge thrown in. I smell bias =]
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
hey, IQ test booklets are like 100+ questions of pattern recognition and logic

Never saw one that had general knowledge thrown in. I smell bias =]

Yeah, the 'General Knowledge' questions were mostly American ones.
"Which Hockey team blah blah blah all like cocks" or sumshit like that.