Toribash
/invade/Hiyah

I come here as one of the leaders of PigeonHive with a request/suggestion of you allying with (You guessed it) PigeonHive.

http://forums.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=203665

Although we are not yet official, seeing how everything is going, probably as soon as the 3 week wait ends we probably will be.

PigeonHive is something of an artistic clan seeing how most of the members are artists. So, we are planning on organizing many events once we are official in which allies are going to be able participate in as well, which we hope that if you guys accept the request/proposition of being allies will want to participate in them as well.

Also PigeonHive contains a lot of old members of Omega which happens to be on your allies list already which may make you want to add us as well.

Either way, i hope you will accept this short Ally request and thank you for reading this if you really are.
Nothing to see here.
ofc i want to be allies :P

new omega clan ^^

what about the rest of the clan?
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
/invade

If by "the rest of the clan" you mean rest of Omega then from what i last saw they werent doing too well with everyone leaving but they seemed motivated to fix it.

There are 7 members from which Ruadhan, Birdflu, and Waffledude are currently the only ones from the older omega left. Fcpavao is taking a break from tb from what i last heard... HazelBud seems to have been inactive for like forever... And the rest of the old Omega is in [pH]. :P

If you are asking about PigeonHive than you could see the rest of the clan on the members list xD
Last edited by Rozbickon; Jul 13, 2010 at 08:56 PM.
Nothing to see here.