Ranking
Well i watch both movies and all books. But im not crazy about it. I read the books to see what they like. same with movies. I arent a hardcore fan who cant wait for new movie to come out. Still good movie though
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Its about a grl bella moves to live with her dad. Then while she is there she meets edward cullen. She then loves him and they go out. Then she finds out he is a vampire. Then new moon is about dedward leaving her. She then turns into an emo and starts doing adrenaline rushthings which could kill her. Someone else can explain rest
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
action and effects were better.

the rest fucking sucked, i ranted for hours about it in irc. i am not kidding, it made me rage.

shitty storyline, shitty lines, shitty fans, shitty jokes, shitty drama. i just hated everything. not gonna go into details about each thing because i might spoil for someone who cares, but seriously, it was on such a shitty level. no development, no direction. i've always thought the twilight books were like the standard shitty paperbacks you see in shitty stores with supernatural elements taped onto them, with less sex (because the author is a prude bitch). they might as well have called this movie "twilight: edward and jacob taking their shirts off", because quite frankly, i'm not gay and that was still the greatest part of the movie.

fucking sucks. i hated everything after seeing it. and seriously, you fanboys/fangirls out there, who gasped and baww'd during this movie, hang yourselves.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/my-book-...piece-of-shit/ <- read that.
Last edited by dalir; Nov 24, 2009 at 10:35 PM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
when i heard it was about love i sayed to myself, dont see it, beacuse all love movies finish the same they get together and live happy...
Originally Posted by blackbird1 View Post
can someone explain me what is the book about?? I know that has something to be with vampires....

Watch the movie.

olial