Toribash
Originally Posted by SenseiKitten View Post
I would vote yes, but as I have never heard of you before in my life I am unsure what to do.

Am I allowed to post here after posting my app?

If I am, I'd like to say two things:

1.) Wouldn't this be the perfect opportunity to get to know me? I'm not imposing or negatively implying or stuff like that. Just sayin' is all.

2.) Pammy/Pamaaj (or Fancy as he's known now) told me that he used to be a member of Ultimate back when it was still invite-only, and he said that he loved his stay here. That, along with the reasons I've posted above in my app, pushed me to apply to be a member of your wonderful clan.

If I'm not allowed to post here after posting my app, then ... here's a cute drawing of a pancake (I didn't draw it though). Please take it as a token of my apology.

fl0w
You got a namechange from Timee or something right?
I remember viewing this thread and your clan was posting pics of their girlfriends or something and your gf wouldn't allow you to post a pic of her, Cheska amirite?
Anyway, really neat app, a lot of thought (and time) put into it, must have taken you a hell of a long time to read through it and make sure their were no grammar mistakes..
I say yes, this guy is a good dude, doesn't have any bad history.. Loves pancakes.. Posted a pic of an edible cute pancake.. Nuff said, Yesyesyesyes.
Beta, you better accept him >:3
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
You got a namechange from Timee or something right?

Yup. I used to go by the slightly more threatening "Timeenator", kinda like "Terminator" but with a little bit more "Timee".
I remember viewing this thread and your clan was posting pics of their girlfriends or something and your gf wouldn't allow you to post a pic of her, Cheska amirite?

True also. She's really shy, and yet really weird in a kinky sort of way. Either way, she makes me randy.

I was actually the one who started that thread, and, in an ironic twist of fate, I was the one who was left out in terms of the "post pictures of your girlfriends" agenda.

The thread was originally supposed to be about substantially attractive females, most notably Alison Brie (Pamaaj, Zanderhar, and myself dedicate our every waking moments to plotting her kidnapping; we plan to use her for our own nefarious purposes).

After that though, the thread (and its contents) just kinda devolved on its own. The posts ranged from pics of hot cosplayers to pics of girlfriends and even to a discussion about the joys of summertime masturbation. The members of Oblivion (myself included) are blissfully weird like that.

Anyway, really neat app, a lot of thought (and time) put into it, must have taken you a hell of a long time to read through it and make sure their were no grammar mistakes..
I say yes, this guy is a good dude, doesn't have any bad history.. Loves pancakes.. Posted a pic of an edible cute pancake.. Nuff said, Yesyesyesyes.
Beta, you better accept him >:3

Aww shucks.

Thank you so much!
Last edited by Trick; Jun 20, 2013 at 03:40 PM.
fl0w
well, i must say. that is a mighty fine mini essay there Timee, don't mind my grammer, as i am quite mother fucking tired after working, and i still have work tomorrow (isn't life GRAND!).

I must say, with all that effort put in, saying "no" would be horrendous of anyone, and they would be better off doing something unimaginably horrible to themselves to try and make up for it.

also u laike pancakes :3

So i must say yes.

(again, i'm tired so too lazy to fix my minor grammar/all the other stuff mistakes.)
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
All I got out of this is that you.have work przero... I has work too... in 20 minutes though. Ill reveiw tue app when I gat home. I'm on the phone etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I've changed to a yes, you seem awesome bro.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
^ D'aww. Thanks bro.

All of you seem awesome too.

That being said ... Would it be alright if all of you signed my duodenum?

I personally think that it would make the perfect keepsake.
Last edited by Trick; Jun 21, 2013 at 07:43 AM.
fl0w
The duodenum being the gateway to the rest of a (non-eviscerated) human's bowels really makes it, for me at least, the perfect ... well, canvas is the word that I would use.

It opens up a world of witty messages, such as "Exit here" and ... umm ... I can't think of anything else.
Last edited by Trick; Jun 21, 2013 at 07:46 AM.
fl0w
Nick: People just call me Ben

Belt: Black Belt

Forum Activity: 8-10

Ingame Activity: 6-9

Past Clans: Shield, Stoners, Mister (Over different accounts)

Bad History: The only bad history I have are 3 infractions for useless posts.

Why do you want to join: I want to be apart of a clan in toribash where I don't really have to worry about being the best of the best. I just want to be able to relax and have fun with other people. Not to mention from all the people I have met from this clan, I have yet to find one that isn't a very cool person. I would like very much to be able to say I am associated with those people and this clan. Also, I was sent here by my good buddy Blah.

What can you offer to Ultimate?: I can offer a good time. I love being able to hang out with people, ingame and on the forums/irc. Friendship and maturity, thats another thing. If anyone needs help with anything, I will try as hard as I can to help them to the best of my ability. If there are anymore questions, feel free to ask.

Additional Information: Going to start off by introducing myself. My name is Schylar, I am 16 and I am in 10th grade in highschool. I live in the south eastern part of the USA. My favorite hobby is golf. I am on the varsity golf team at my school. My second favorite thing to do, I would have to say, is talking. I could talk about anything. I am well manored and very respectful. I'm not a fan of people talking behind someones back. If you have something to say, you should say it to their face. Now that we have the real life info out of the way, and I feel like you have a good start on knowing me.

I have never had any past bans on any of my accounts. I don't see what a person could possibly do to get in trouble on toribash, its just stupid. I do have quite a few different alts that I have made for reason I can't even think of. This account I am playing on now was going to be an alt but I decided to make it my main account, for the fact that I love this name. My other accounts are: Amerex (old main), Don3 (no idea), AManny (no idea). I want to say that is all of my alts, well all of the ones I can think of right now anyways. I have been in only 2 clans I can think of on this account. The first one was Shield. I left that clan because it was really inactive and hardly no one in the clan would even talk to me. The second one was Stoners. I really liked Stoners, but I felt like it was my time to leave. The other leaders of the clan were just inviting anyone who would join, and that is not how a clan should be, in my opinion. There needs to be some backbone.

Ingames wise. I would like to say that I am fairly good at this game. The main mods that I do play are: wushu, aikido, runkido. Most of the time, I just go to betting servers to talk and bet on other players, hence why my belt is so low.

Thanks, -Ben.