Toribash
Originally Posted by Arctichunter View Post
Also some person i know that plays that said that Deathclaws can revive themselves well i've fought 4 already none revived...

Death Claws can NOT revive themselves,I've killed atleast 15 of 'em.I've cleared out both the sanctuary,and Ol' Olney.
Originally Posted by patriotz View Post
your helpful aren't you. Pirate usually knows the answer

Basically, how did this happen? Perhaps try walking ahead as far as you can and liberty prime will sense the enemies in your perception and come running, BoS lyons pride is useless since they all think they're tough shit (and usually go fucking flying off the bridge from the missiles flying everywhere) Either that or load back until you aren't stuck, or re-start and do the MQ as fast as you can if you want to see the ending that bad. You should save more.

Originally Posted by TehFlan View Post
Death Claws can NOT revive themselves,I've killed atleast 15 of 'em.I've cleared out both the sanctuary,and Ol' Olney.

Sanctuary isn't hard at all, since Deathclaws fail at sight and if you have a good gun, one pop and they're done. Ol' Olney is pointless since the only good thing there is prototype medic power armor (not telling you where ;o) and you only need to kill 2-3 if you're smart to get there. So yes, pointless.

Also, very hard difficulty = awesome.
Last edited by Pirate_old; Feb 12, 2009 at 01:38 AM.
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Sanctuary isn't hard at all, since Deathclaws fail at sight and if you have a good gun, one pop and they're done. Ol' Olney is pointless since the only good thing there is prototype medic power armor (not telling you where ;o) and you only need to kill 2-3 if you're smart to get there. So yes, pointless.

I didn't mean to suggest that it was an amazing feat to kill all the Death Claws in Sanctuary and Ol' Olney.I was merely trying to give him an idea of how many Death Claws I've killed,and not a single one has mysteriously risen from the grave.I'm sorry if I came off like an ass.

Patriotz,after the end you cannot play any more.I've only played the Xbox 360 version,so this may be different on the PC
Last edited by TehFlan; Feb 12, 2009 at 09:27 PM.
Originally Posted by patriotz View Post
for the xbox....?

No.

*EDIT*

By the way, shouldn't you be at school right now?
Both DLCs [The Pitt and Broken Steel] were delayed by a month.
The Pitt is coming in 1 month [March] and Broken Steel is coming in 2 months [April].
[Broken Steel = Main Quest 'Expansion']
Mine keeps freezing dead when i try to save in game or even if i just try to bring up the Esc menu. Bollocks.

Tried both with latest patch and without - same thing.