Ranking
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
doesn't look too interesting to me, I'm more interested in Sherlock Holmes. Guy Ritchie ftw.

agreed
< o . . 0 >
)------(
The movie looks awesome, but kinda weird though,
However, if someone's buying the game for xbox 360, please PM me, i wanna know if it's good, and i got some stupid extra level key for it, which you can also have, because i got it for free with AC2.

I definately have to see this movie
Toribash Breakdancing Tutorials
The Real Gentlemen | Dead and Forgotten | To The Top
Well, it didn't look so interesting at first. I mean I hate those animated adventures for the whole family kind of shit. Then I started hearing feedbacks from my friends. They loved it so much. I'm planning to see it before I leave the Country. (Vacation).
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
oh sheet... I'm stuck in the Avatar world XD.

Seriously, I've been itching to see more of Pandora, or even watch the movie again, all the time since the movie

It's such an intact world, it ensnares me :O
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
in all honesty I saw the extended trailor, (yes, in paranormal activities.)
And it didn't interest me. I am more interested in movies like
paranormal activities or movies that smack you in teh face.
The cgi's looked a little overkilled to me, and it all looked too
bright overall.
Last edited by rittu; Dec 26, 2009 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Took the [code] tags off.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
Yeah, pretty much the same here. I'd much rather see Holmes than Avatar. :/

does your mommy only let you see one movie a month ? That's too bad.
You too War_Hero

/ontopic - I liked it a lot, and I think it's one of the best movies ever made for its genre. I'd say the best movie ever, but you can't compare Avatar, to say, Talladega Nights: Ballad of Ricky Bobby.

One thing I didn't like was a lot of the alien animals. they were too much like animals on our planet, which made it seem fake. One of the worst offenders was the horse thing. I scoffed so hard when I saw them I accidentally spit my tonsels into some guy's popcorn. (I think he ate them, too. It was gross.)
Last edited by mikotaku; Dec 23, 2009 at 01:50 AM.
I love you