Toribash
Habeeb is a tough character mentally. He understands a lot.

Habeeb: Sorry to hear that bro.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Watch The Twilight Zone! Yeah, I know, if ur like 18 or younger you won't know this show! To all those 18 and older people, y'all remember Twilight Zone XD! It fucks with yer mind!
-----
Actually. For me...

It all started 19 years ago when I was 2. My dad was in a "gang" in a way. This "gang" was fighting against the KKK. In reaction to this, the KKK dug a hole in my yard shaped like a cross and burned it. A week later they came to my school with bombs (beer bottle + gunpowder + fire = boom). We lived in USA at this point (for a short period). We then went to Russia. And I don't know how but the KKK followed us and during the night (November 3rd 1993) took my mom and murdered her. My Father was devastated and went out one night to join the army leaving me and my older brother alone... forever. We joined an orphanage until we were 16ish. 4 years later (January 11th 2011) my brother died in a car crash. I will always love them... as long as I live...
Last edited by lumpysolo; Jul 16, 2011 at 07:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I was going to sleep... At AM 3:40 I think... there was full of darkness... I go to my bed then i heard something... something like... somebody is moving the chairs... later I heard something at my door and then my door opened... I was too scared so I didn't close the door... Then it was freaky scary... some books just fall down from my garden... (i have my books in the garden yes ._.) Then the door just instantly closed... I was like... okay... This isn't real... Then i fall asleep... When i wake up i went to the toilet and go back to my bed... and... after that... that was f.....g scary... something just stand up in my parent's room and i seen it... something black... and it's just moving... and i heard the foot steps too... I was really scared... i don't know... i really see it... or not?...
-----
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
Watch The Twilight Zone! Yeah, I know, if ur like 18 or younger you won't know this show! To all those 18 and older people, y'all remember Twilight Zone XD! It fucks with yer mind!
-----
Actually. For me...

It all started 19 years ago when I was 2. My dad was in a "gang" in a way. This "gang" was fighting against the KKK. In reaction to this, the KKK dug a hole in my yard shaped like a cross and burned it. A week later they came to my school with bombs (beer bottle + gunpowder + fire = boom). We lived in USA at this point (for a short period). We then went to Russia. And I don't know how but the KKK followed us and during the night (November 3rd 1993) took my mom and murdered her. My Father was devastated and went out one night to join the army leaving me and my older brother alone... forever. We joined an orphanage until we were 16ish. 4 years later (January 11th 2011) my brother died in a car crash. I will always love them... as long as I live...

This isn't a scary story... this is a very very sad story... ...
Last edited by ElectrockeR97; Jul 16, 2011 at 11:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
electrocker, it doesn't make it scarier when you flood your text with ...'s.

And lumpy that's like the saddest thing I've ever heard, and I suppose it was also acary for you.
Tint is sex.
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
-----
Actually. For me...

It all started 19 years ago when I was 2. My dad was in a "gang" in a way. This "gang" was fighting against the KKK. In reaction to this, the KKK dug a hole in my yard shaped like a cross and burned it. A week later they came to my school with bombs (beer bottle + gunpowder + fire = boom). We lived in USA at this point (for a short period). We then went to Russia. And I don't know how but the KKK followed us and during the night (November 3rd 1993) took my mom and murdered her. My Father was devastated and went out one night to join the army leaving me and my older brother alone... forever. We joined an orphanage until we were 16ish. 4 years later (January 11th 2011) my brother died in a car crash. I will always love them... as long as I live... :(

may you havve a good life.

The twilight zone isn't scary. its just wierd
-----
[QUOTE=ElectrockeR97;4372939]I was going to sleep... At AM 3:40 I think... there was full of darkness... I go to my bed then i heard something... something like... somebody is moving the chairs... later I heard something at my door and then my door opened... I was too scared so I didn't close the door... Then it was freaky scary... some books just fall down from my garden... (i have my books in the garden yes ._.) Then the door just instantly closed... I was like... okay... This isn't real... Then i fall asleep... When i wake up i went to the toilet and go back to my bed... and... after that... that was f.....g scary... something just stand up in my parent's room and i seen it... something black... and it's just moving... and i heard the foot steps too... I was really scared... i don't know... i really see it... or not?...
QUOTE]

maybe a black guy was walking in around in your house. maybe it was me
Last edited by PinkwafflesFTW; Jul 16, 2011 at 01:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hmm... scariest moment of my life... move into a new house (one of the two, you'll understand why a bit later into this story, also note, this is over about 2-3 months) having a blast because i got to have the rest of the school term (about a week) off, during holidays, my sister goes to hospital while i'm asleep, wake up and she ain't there, find out she's in hospital and that she's got meningicocle (can't remember if thats right spelling). then about a month or two later, mum tries to kill herself due to depression. has depression because my dad was cheating on her for about 4-5 years.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
When I was just a midget, my grandma and mama went to the bar to get hammered and left us three boys home to stay at home. And later we were having fun playing with toys and such when we heard this LOUD like fucking TB FX on max volume loud bloodcurdling screams coming from out back. We were sofa king scared dude. I wouldn't be surprised if there were lil'brown spots in our pants. Anywho, we stacked up on the door up in our bedroom with our baseball bats and stuff and we had a plan if someone/something were to break in our house we would "Put the PAIN down on them." When we would here the screams get closer and closer till It was like RIGHT at our slider door we were like omg, omg, omg. Then it started fading away and we started to ease up. Then we a big BANG at our front door and we were like wtf? the our door slammed open and we heard smashing and shit like stuff was tipping over. then it started up stair then we heard a familiar cackle. We relaxed for a second cause finaly we knew we were safe. Our parents had came home. After we had told our parents the next afternoon when the hangover wore off they said that it was probably just a bobcat. After that we felt so stupid. Lol, after all that it was nothing but a harmless bobcat.
Show some Love.
Bobcats are big cats man. Careful with those things.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|