Toribash
Gtinmr Thinkless Tooyama And DarkBlind are about to be kicked, They have until 12 PM my time to post and they are gone. It is 7:24 Pm right now.
hey guys, I know I'm supposed to post everyday, but sometimes that just can't happen. I'll try, but I have to march in Mardi Gras parades, and just school/band in general make it hard for me to get on. anyways, I'm on now and want to play in a little while, so I'll be playing in a few minutes.
Honestly, I prefer players to even post on the forum, If You show that you are trying, I would be less likely to cut you. So Just try the best you can and you will be fine.
I have returned. Sorry for not posting at all. My hard drive was broken, and I got it replaced now. I will now be active.
Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
A new rule for the contest, For the contest to end with a prize, Three Members Must Have More Than Five Wins. Otherwise, I will revoke the contest. This is to push more wars. Because We are around 80th in the ranking.
Throwing a post in here just so it doesn't look too dead. Also, we finished a war, 10-8.
Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
I suggest that you should try and get your members to post more in your thread, other then that, hello everyone and how are you all?
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I know, I've been working on it but alot of them don't understand that the forum is directly, attached to this clan staying alive.
Hello Sir, How are you? Dan is our new solo ally guys.
Sup (Tau)~ Hope you don't mind the invade.

Yeah, I'm gonna be having a word with my clan too about Forum activeness too. It seems to be quite a big issue for most clans.
Agreed, We need to Get our members into gear. I'll search the other clan pages to try to help out with dying clans. I'd like to save all the clans I can.
You're always welcome in our thread Sparky, Along with all other Vibers.
-----
Alright guys, Give me suggestions on how you think we can get activity up, Or, More members, Or Anything Suggest how we can make (Tau) Better.
Last edited by Kirakat; Feb 11, 2015 at 10:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump