Toribash
Originally Posted by HunnKhan View Post
Belt: Black belt
Name: you can call me Hunn
Thing about yourself: like to play wushu, ninjutsu, parkour mods, spars and etc
GMT +6

No
Reason:Poor Post and i guess aikidoBigDojo is more pro :3
Post again in one month to see your post and belt and we will talk about your join.
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
Originally Posted by borjon View Post
No
Reason:Poor Post and i guess aikidoBigDojo is more pro :3
Post again in one month to see your post and belt and we will talk about your join.

It's an alt.
Hi there It's me floop leader of the clan, GM, can check IP's every account he's ever made, every infraction he's ever earned, all the qi he's ever earned, the country that he lives in. Please stop scaring away applicants all of you. *Floop stares at Zazo and hattersin*

That last guy seemed pretty decent regardless of him applying on an alt.

Jobo and I are talking about getting a private board were we may discuss applicants, until this happens please PM me and/or joboman first regarding any concerns for people joining the clan. Please and thank you.
Last edited by floop78; Jun 1, 2012 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Manners
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Not even the Co-Ldr is allowed to 1 word post. But this guy posted 2 letters out of no where I just don't get it.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
hello Floop78
my other accs has smaller amount of qi,
that one is highest, thats why i play via it,
and i can tell you why i have few alts:
a long ago when i just joined, i enjoyed wushu semi pro room(wushu4),
but i didnt know that wushu can be played in tourneys(tourney5) (tourney10) or ultimate wushu, and when i became black belt, i felt boring due to closed wushu4 room, and then i created alts to play wushu4.
my overall qi is about 3400, and my alts are:
HiceAln dinphoenix Kargha Byrkit and HunnKhan
but now i enjoy almost every mod
-----
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Not even the Co-Ldr is allowed to 1 word post. But this guy posted 2 letters out of no where I just don't get it.

aww sorry
im new to forums
Last edited by HunnKhan; Jun 1, 2012 at 10:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump