Toribash
Here it is, Max!

I tried to be as creative as possible in this one, but apparently I really messed up in this launch so there's no much to do xD .

In this one I tried to give you a good set up to do whatever you could but, I talked to Halue and we decided that maybe is better to let the tori fall in the next frames, and then we go back to the platform (again), by grabbing (without using "grabs" tho) the platform and doing pretty much the same we already did (but without grabs). That's the main ideia for now but surely you can do whatever you feel like, good luck!
Attached Files
[vector] 400.rpl (369.0 KB, 4 views)
You guys are awesome!
I literally did the worst opener I could think of yet you still made something cool out of it. Looking forward to see what's coming after that.

About Halu, he can take over Karbn's spot for this replay and maybe start over with us on the next round then maybe Karbn will be up afterwards^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Ok, I'd be completely fine with that aslong as everyone else is ok with it.
We edit 30 frames each, but can we shift+space? Or just 10 frames and only 3 turns.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
We edit 30 frames each, but can we shift+space? Or just 10 frames and only 3 turns.

I'm pretty sure we can use shift+space

btw your turn is after Max.
Originally Posted by Haluejah

I call the shots here.

I prefer shift+P, spamming space ain't my type of thing.
And yeah of course you can use it... 3 moves won't lead to anything.

Turns go like this:
Haluejah;
Lionet;
Maximus.

Maximus now, Halu you come after.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I really couldn't do anything more interesting and better than a backflip xD

So i guess it's time we are now going to be falling into the pool lads!
Attached Files
[Vector] 360.rpl (390.5 KB, 4 views)
I'd rather if we could manage to jump in the tip of the platform thing but we're all messed up already.

That back flip is cool enough though.

Next round of clan collab we must rock >:^)
Couldnt really do much in 30 frames but, after the full its possible to grab again and do a few more moves ontop of the plank.
Attached Files
[Vector]330.rpl (405.3 KB, 5 views)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
Lionet you can finish it with Maximus I suppose.
Good luck with whatever's keeping you busy, Karbn.

Thanks dude. Full time work and college is what's keeping me busy, I'm swamped right now