Toribash
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
They're a waste because you're a zombie of society?

>My opinion is based on societies.

They would be a waste for me at least since I'm not a runner, which is what I was trying to get at (though the way I ordered my sentencing wasn't great). Perhaps there's something I wouldn't understand about it being a cyclist.

Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Bitch please, I'll wear what I want and not give a damn what others think of them. Also, not allowed to be barefoot at school, etc.

Cool. I never said I would care if others wore them, I don't care what they do or do not buy. Nobody should.
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
>My opinion is based on societies.

They would be a waste for me at least since I'm not a runner, which is what I was trying to get at (though the way I ordered my sentencing wasn't great). Perhaps there's something I wouldn't understand about it being a cyclist.

Cool. I never said I would care if others wore them, I don't care what they do or do not buy. Nobody should.

The 2nd part you quoted was meant to be taken lightly, btw.

I'm not a runner either, I just wear them for comfort, but running is a ton more fun in them. They aren't for everyone though. I simply love the feeling of being barefoot, and this is as close as you'll get while still wearing a shoe.