Toribash
yeah im leaving to not that i did much hell i dont even know if u guys remembered that i joined any ways i think ya clan is a good one u just need to get some real leadership happening cause u got DAV members kicking out DAV members from DAV servers WTF is that about any ways hope u get things sorted and keep this clan a good one
cya
WE WILL START THE WAR WHEN WE R ON THE FLOOR ITS NEVER SEEN BEFORE ARMY OF ZOMBIECORE
cujo was kicked out of the room because he had a very big clan tag,so we though he was just a noob trying to get into a room,and + we had put a password so he couldnt have justify himself,and sorry for the misunderstanding.
Your messed up world enthrills me
its ok mabe i should explain ADMIN told me to shorten my tag because it looked like this JL[DAv-Quaz]CUJODOG so i shortened it by doing JL[DAv-Q]CUJODOG so i appolagise for miss understanding ok and hope no one gets in trouble for my mistake
WE WILL START THE WAR WHEN WE R ON THE FLOOR ITS NEVER SEEN BEFORE ARMY OF ZOMBIECORE
cauzo every one says hes admin police
but with the JL in front its more than 8 letters
Last edited by CUJODOG; Feb 9, 2009 at 11:40 AM.