Toribash
Originally Posted by lucajas View Post
Take off the clothes :3

I'd rather You didn't even suggest stuff like that, it's highly Inappropriate.
Your not even aloud to expose to much anyway, thank god to that rule That actually comes in my favor, Please stop suggesting stuff like that.
-----
Originally Posted by MiKE38 View Post
Coloured that pic

Pic

Really nice drawing, One day you'll have to teach me how to draw stuff like that.
I'm Alright at drawing but Textures or on Computer no Chance.
Still no where near your skill, My brother is an arty type, hes Really good, he doesn't post of the forums though the only type of drawings he posts on the forums is Textures, He doesn't make many textures anymore It's actually quite rarely he makes textures.
But yeah Really great drawings keep it up!
Last edited by Ecchi; Nov 10, 2014 at 05:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:)
Thnks Ecchi. Why me ? You can watch how to draw in internet and make your own style

New one.

Click me

Last edited by MiKE38; Nov 11, 2014 at 10:33 AM.
pop-pop-pop
В общем и целом... Очень круто) Не знаю, почему тут появляется критика, всё отлично. Тем более, это твой тред, твой арт. Они просто смотрят. С другой стороны, немного критики стимулирует развитие дела в лучшую сторону. Лично я за новые работы) Молодцом, Майк!
Ну чтож ,если есть критика значит есть над чем работать

asdasd

Last edited by MiKE38; Dec 8, 2014 at 07:58 AM.
pop-pop-pop
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
^^^^^^^^^
This is become my favorite art

Thanks man.

New one

asdasd

pop-pop-pop
Pretty good for a newcomer to tablet-ing :3 for the new art above me maybe make the hand a bit bigger so it doesn't look like she's got a stubby lil' arm and have it popping out in your face.

Have you good luck on your anime drawings yo :3
Hello yes you have found the furry wastebin