Toribash
Brute Wars & Smashdown
Hey guys long time no hear right?

well these days ive been playing a few smaller games to pass the time and to help block out my dads bitching.

if your up for a fight then vs me here
http://vampireknight.mybrute.com

if your up for a more challenging game then join
http://www.smashdown.net

Brute Wars is where you make a small little character name him and he will be given random items and stats, if your first 1 is shitty like mine was well fell free to make as many more as you want

Smashdown is a boxing manager game where you get to manage a boxer and lead him to the championships.

if you guys have any games like this or have accounts on these games tell me who you are

My Brute ONLY
~Update!~

anyone who makes a character and gets them to at least lvl 2 gaining me 2 exp or more will get 1000 tc

please remember that if you have a character i dont think ill gain exp from u making a new character thus you get no tc.

pm me with your pupils name and once i have checked it i will send the tc.

i have 98k in tc so im limited to 98 players joining ok
Last edited by Kai-Tiger; Apr 7, 2009 at 05:23 PM.
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

sorry you wouldnt i have a bear that does almost 30 damage can attack multiple times and i have a club to finsih you off if he doesnt.

but congrats on being lvl 6
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Ohshit. Hey, Kai. Long time. Yeah, we've heard about MyBrute already. Slash13 introduced us to it. It's a pretty fun game. Just started 3 days ago.

http://flub.mybrute.com
It makes me wonder..
Kai tomorrow I'll fight you
But really, you have the bear? Holy fuck I'll lose, it's the best animal you can get in MyBrute o.o
EDIT: Youre strong, gratz for your brute.And you have a great strenght too.
Last edited by Slash13; Apr 7, 2009 at 04:07 PM.
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
i havnt seen it in action quite yet but both times ive been attacked they said it raped them in roughly 4 attacks and they never actually got an attack in plus my strength is up and i have the club and fair agility.

ps this is like my 9th character lol and its theo nly 1 to get a pet other then a dog....or cat.....or....rodent watever the fuck it was

~Update!~

anyone who makes a character and gets them to at least lvl 2 gaining me 2 exp or more will get 1000 tc

please remember that if you have a character i dont think ill gain exp from u making a new character thus you get no tc.

pm me with your pupils name and once i have checked it i will send the tc.

i have 98k in tc so im limited to 98 players joining ok