Toribash
Originally Posted by cats View Post
cool self report

hate speech is just hipster stuff and you guys just can't handle his cool and fresh hot takes

This is problematic male-centric speech, 'androcentrism in linguistics' as we like to call it in our DEI(Diversity, Equity, Inclusion)instructor team..
"you guys" and "his" are not inclusive words, replace "you guys" with "you folk" and replace "his" with "their" to keep the atmosphere surrounding this thread as healthy and nice as possible, for everyone. (Even if the person in question said that their pronouns are he/him, it dont matter. Gendered pronouns are oppressive and old-fashioned to begin with, everyone should just use they/them, xenopronouns or neopronouns in 2024, for realsies)

Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
While we're at it

Here is Oaky using the "f-word" in 2016, I dont think they ever apologized, which they totally should.

https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=563489

This is unacceptable word to use especially in the title of public forum thread, it does not matter if it was 10 years ago, using terms like that can be really hurtful and offensive, especially to the LGBTQ+ community. It's important that we create a welcoming space for everyone here, and even older threads using offensive and derogatory terms should be cleaned, so people can have safe experience browsing through old-threads&memories.

Let's be mindful of the language we use and try to keep our forum inclusive and respectful for all members. Thanks for understanding!
Last edited by kani; Jul 30, 2024 at 06:14 PM.
the fame monster
dancing with my dogs past my bedtime
Originally Posted by Toffee View Post

While we're at it, Oaky, your profile picture is literally hitler. Why??

I only see Oaky there. Thyself must be seeing demons of the past.

Originally Posted by emogirl View Post
real housewives of toribash forums

these people should be happy that we are out here saving torba
the fame monster
smg archives saved toribash

soon, more of these circus clowns will be exposed and banished
the fame monster