Toribash
Dear reader(s),

This post here exists for the cause of the following; the position of Moderator.
In my opinion, I'm the perfect option for a Moderator.

Moderator is a good option for me, I like keeping everything clean and fun for everyone, but with rules, so no one ever does something inappropriate without getting away with it.
Inferno needs a new buddy to keep everything checked, and I believe he couldn't keep by himself.
I'll keep everything save for every religion (no racism or anything racism related.), no matter what you believe in, I think everyone should be respected for who they are, and not for what they believe in.
We need a forum ruler, who keeps everything strict and tells everyone to read the rules, and if they break the rules, the below is what I had in mind for a system (if I would be the moderator).
The first rule breaking action; a warning (nothing too serious, as long as the rule break wasn't too hard).
The second rule breaking action; another warning (quite more serious, if a person breaks the rules twice, he'll need to watch out from then on).
The THIRD rule breaking action; a temporary ban from the Ethereal forums (If this isn't possible, I'd suggest removing every of their posts and reporting them to the authorities.)

I've been in Ethereal for quite an amount of time now, like 2-3 months now (I've been in Ethereal before, but I was in the hospital for a long amount of time, unfortunately, not everyone knew that, so I was kicked for inactivity).
I really want to help the clan out by being a moderator, so I really hope I could be one.
I tend to make the clan more fun, but no spamming of course.

This has been my application, I wish you all a good day.
Sincerely,
Ties. (ToaZuku)
Last edited by Toazuku; Feb 26, 2013 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Application posted, thanks for the wait.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I vote Nyann (If I can). She is smart, mature, and has been here very long. The only reason she has been inactive because of the move. I also agree with Nyann on if not her, Iso. But I just think Nyann should get it
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Nyann was just promoted to Leaders of Ethereal.
In any case, rank 2 spot is open (pending your applications are good enough.)
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Application for Moderator.

I think I should be the 3rd moderator, as I am a Co leader, and I have been with this clan a very long time. I'm loyal, and I follow the rules. I'm very active on the forums and look at every thread as soon as it's updated. I'm mature, and responsible.

Thank you.
I'd say Toa should get it.

Iso is never even on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
I agree with Ave, I doubt my opinion matters.
Toa is mature (enough) is online, and is forum active.
Doesn't seem like the abusive type.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I would like to apply for the Rank 2 opening.

I have been in this clan for a while, I am forum active. I might seem like I am foolish at times, but I keep an eye on things and try to better this clan. If I see something could get better, I pm Inferno about and see what he thinks. I don't make a thread without an ok so it won't be useless.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I think a lot of people are on the same level of maturity as toa.
Iso is more active than nyann in my opinion. Also, if you notice how Iso does his posts,
he monitors EVERYTHING.
With spamming stopped, I may even say Zap for mod.
ya