Toribash
Fall? It's spring here. I'm also getting close to Spring Break. So a lot of projects are coming out and due before it. I'll be more busy, less active.
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
It's Spring here too, and on Monday I come off from school holidays, so I'll be a little less active around here and In-game.
Going to be even less active than I am now. At least ingame, I'm really busy with school, I've got 5 practical assignments. Each of which must be spent at least 20 hours on, so yea...
Sorry everyone for the inactivity. It took me a little longer to get back because my computer had a problem with toribash.com

I shall be more active now
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
For some utterly retarded reason I am unable to visit the forums without a proxy. I have tried every possible solution I could think of(everything related to DNSs, updates, malware, the hosts file, etc), and it's still bullshit. So I have been inactive for that reason, but it shouldn't be a problem anymore.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
I believe there was a problem with Toribash.com in general, from the Torishop to the community, I was having the same problem a day or two ago, where it wouldn't let me connect to the forums or the shop.