Toribash
I wanna know who's filling in for Junt atm - it's the most talking I've heard so far!

*EDIT*

Ah well, it's just died!

*and another*

And it's back on again! yay!
Last edited by SkulFuk; Jan 5, 2009 at 01:15 AM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Yay Dalir is hosting!
A SMod Team Moderated Message:
alikambe10 is a fag
ANNOUNCEMENT IMPORTANT READ THIS ETC:

I'm responsible for recruitment, so if you're interested, loyal and capable, PM me on the forums. Some of our requirements are below;

*Microphone.
*Sociable attitude.
*Lots of music, and unless you want to be genre-specific, don't be close-minded.

Fill this form out when PMing me:

Genre (Please say whether or not you'll stick to the genre(s) you picked ONLY):
Why do you want to join:
Why do you think you're capable of joining:

Once again, don't post this here, PM me it and I will look through it and respond when I'm done.

On another note, we got big plans for this. It will turn out grand. I updated Juntalis' first post.
Last edited by dalir; Jan 5, 2009 at 04:53 AM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Just a little help here for people who use different notebooks/desktops each day or whatever.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/PORTABL...e-Winamp.shtml

Use the portable version of Winamp, all you have to do is just download, and then copy it on your removable disk or whatever you want.

Not sure if it works tho, ( Sorry, can't test it atm ) so feedback is greatly appreciated.

Also, my genre is now changed.

I will be playing Comedy music, and then a couple of songs as intervals.
Who's on ATM?

I started listening when Kit was on, but it's been saying he's playing ACDC for hours now. :s

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
GMT/EST: GMT+1.
Genre (Please say whether or not you'll stick to the genre(s) you picked ONLY): Techno, Hardstyle, Hardtrance, Eurodance, Jumpstyle and in that genre.
Why do you want to join: Iv'e got alots of music around 20GB and I've been on a other radio once
Why do you think you're capable of joining: I've got all the requirements and i'm also willing to talk.
GMT/EST: GMT-5.

Genre (Please say whether or not you'll stick to the genre(s) you picked ONLY):

literally everything i will play everything i have over 13,000 songs on my pc i will play everything.
Why do you want to join: i am a strong music enthusiast i play like 8 instruments well and i have time on my hands i would love to be part of this is cant explain how cool this is

Why do you think you're capable of joining:

well im a fun voice to hear i dont mind being vocal, and i love music i have artist from lil wayne to modest mouse to billy talent to behemoth to Akrobatik and Typical cats to kevin rudolf to ear rape i have it all.and i think i would be a great host and source of good music

currently Dalir is Djing and the song movies by Alien Ant farm is on and i know that by hart didnt have to look =P
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Originally Posted by skulfuk View Post
Who's on ATM?

I started listening when Kit was on, but it's been saying he's playing ACDC for hours now. :s

Actually, for some reason, it won't update the current song when I am DJing. I never played ACDC, the DJ before me did. So if you see a song name when I'm DJing, don't trust it. Tune in.