Ranking
Nice work, if i wont my proper official black belt i have to fly to sydney and vs. 7 people use different disciplines, coz wat i do isn't pay me for five years and anyone can have a black belt but it is HARD. my friend did it and he came back with a broken leg.
▒▒▒▒▒▓█ RAWR █▓▒▒▒▒▒
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
If the "German school of fencing" is a martial art then yes ;P

I do regular fencing ;)

Foil ftw, sabre gets lame at high level, and épée is just evil.
I fence sabre for fun tho, 2v2 sabre is so win. ^_^
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I had a friend from Canada who did Crane Kung Fu and Mantis Style (not sure if those are the right terms but they looked similar to what I read up on.) We sparred once for fun at his dojo and he completely whooped my ass xD We did it first to get knocked down or into a wall lost because we wanted lolz not srs. So ya he won 11-4 It was so damn hard to get in a decent posistion to throw him or to get a decent hit. His arms just kept spinning and spinning and spinning and they kept deflecting my attacks and usually rewarding my attempts with what felt like a backhand to the chest. Was without a doubt the most hilarious fight of my life.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
I do regular fencing ;)

Foil ftw, sabre gets lame at high level, and épée is just evil.
I fence sabre for fun tho, 2v2 sabre is so win. ^_^

I used to fence; runs in the blood, my dad won a regional at 14. Know I forgot it all but still have the old equipment.
Does anyone do real life martial arts?
If you do any real martial arts post them here because I know there is bound to be people here with real martial arts experience.

As for me:
1st Dan Black Belt (nearly 2nd) - Karate
I did Ju-Jitsu for 2 years, up to about blue belt (6 belts up), then I quit because I couldn't be arsed anymore. It's taught me a lot of valuble lessons though.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I turned blackbelt at Tae Kwon Do when I was 10. I have the certificate to prove it too. Also, the master who graded me was from Korea, which is to my knowledge, where TKD originated, so I would think that's an achievement.

I'm 13 atm, 2nd dan black belt. Btw, TKD goes:

Blackbelt
1st dan blackbelt
2nd dan blackbelt

Not like Toribash where it goes blackbelt to 2nd dan.