Toribash
Two of best methods:

1. Write lightly with hard pencil information u need on sheet of paper which u will use in test. Text is invisible from medium and longer distance.

2. This is second method, more complicated. So i made a drawing.

http://i35.tinypic.com/2d0yvsz.jpg

/\ very usefull

Time for conclusion.
I know a lot of cheating methods but i use it hardly hardly ever i do not even remember when i was last using one of those.
Aaron the second method is quite cool
I know a method but its for small notes only
you basicly cut a piece of a eraser(the bigger the eraser the better)and then put that note in.After that put the piece you cut out back.when u need the note just take that piece out and take a look.
Edit:I usually dont cheat because im too lazy to make the plans for it
anyways i just learn Good at what i need for my future.at the others i learn more than enuff so don't to fail.My grades are from 8-10/10[Average person(With not that good english DAH)]
Last edited by gheorghe95; Nov 16, 2009 at 07:09 PM.

everybody who has said "grades don't matter" is a bullshit person. Grades do matter. They dictate where you go to college, and that matters.

Also, cheating is retarded. Just learn the damn stuff. Act like school is your job. Actually *gasp* try :O
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
jessebean u must pin up under the desk paper semicircle and twirl it

when teacher comes just twirl it that he cant see it and even hell take u out to check u if u have some notes he wont find anything

edit:

ye gubbin sure but sometimes there are situations that u have no choice
bullshit.

I can think of no situation where cheating is a necessity.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
im not against nor with cheating
also gubbin imagine...
You really like to stay at ur computer reason for wich u didnt learn for a test
now ur parents warn you that they will take ur pc away if you take a low grade
and ur in the situation where cheating is ur only way out(this kinda things happen to alot of people some that i even know)

i think homework is unnecessary, i think test is the only thing that should be counted, they show that we know the content